TAMMY BELL-MARTIN, CIC, CISR
Associate Vice President
Phone: 518-561-7000 Ext. 136
Direct Line: 518-825-2136
Tammy joined Northern Insuring in 1995 as a Personal Lines Representative. In 2006 she began working in the Business Insurance Division as part of the sales team and in January 2015 became an Associate Vice President of the corporation. For the past 20 years, she has been an asset in both the Massena and Plattsburgh offices. She is a SUNY Canton graduate and holds the Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) and Certified Insurance Service Representative (CISR) designations and is currently working toward the Certified Risk Manager (CRM) designation.
Tammy currently works with a wide variety of accounts including public schools, municipalities, restaurants, habitational and manufacturing risks. Her professional philosophy is to treat each client as though they are her only client. She is a positive, versatile and dedicated person and has become a student of the business. Her clients enjoy working with her and she is a positive mentor to her peers.
Hoverto see my other passion.
Educational & Professional Societies:
- SUNY Canton
- Property & Casualty License
- Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) designation
- Certified Insurance Service Representative (CISR) designation
- Vans4Vets of Chateaugay Run, Organizer Committee Member
- Stepping Out For Your Heart, Co-Chair
- Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation, Active Team Leader
- Plattsburgh Rotary Club, Past Member