ROSEMARY SOUZA-BOTTEN, RHU, REBC, ChHC
Senior Vice President
Phone: 518-561-7000 Ext. 131
Direct Line: 518-825-2131
Rosemary joined Northern Insuring in April of 1989. As Senior Vice President, Rosemary maintains a diverse clientele of business accounts, specializing in employee benefits. She also oversees agency sales management for our Business Insurance, Life & Employee Benefits and Personal Insurance Divisions.
Rosemary has a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics from SUNY Potsdam, holds Life and Accident & Health licenses, the Registered Health Underwriter, Registered Employee Benefits Consultant and Chartered HealthCare Consultant designations as well as certifications in Consumer Directed Healthcare and COBRA Administration. She has successfully completed the FINRA Series 6 and 63 examinations. Rosemary is also certified by the NY State of Health and able to assist in the application process of the Small Business Marketplace.
Rosemary is a 20 year member of the Plattsburgh Rotary Club, and as such is a Past President, Rotarian of the Year and Paul Harris Fellow. She recently retired after 14 years from the Chazy Central Rural School Board of Education having served as a Board Member, Board Clerk, Vice President and President. In her free time, Rosemary enjoys serving as a Staff Counselor at Camp Ta Kum Ta in South Hero, VT; a camp for kids who have or have had cancer.
Hoverto see my other passion.
Educational & Professional Societies:
- Bacherlor’s Degree, SUNY Potsdam
- Life license
- Accident & Health license
- Registered Health Underwriter (RHU) designation
- Registered Employee Benefits Consultant (REBC) designation
- Consumer Directed Health Care certification
- COBRA Administration certification
- Certified by the NY State of Health
- Plattsburgh Rotary Club, Member
- Plattsburgh Rotary Club, Past President, Rotarian of the Year and Paul Harris Fellow
- Chazy Central Rural School Board of Education, Past President (Retired after 14 years)